Short-range TOF SOC Chip
Features and Benefits.
Accuracy and precision of SP1501.
“Direct Time-of-Flight (ToF) technology”
- No multi-path and no multiple object problems as for iToF.
“On-chip SPAD detection”
- High sensitivity allows the use of low power laser diode.
- Low breakdown voltage (<20V) and low temperature coefficient (18mV/ºC) guarantees high reliability.
“Fast Time-to-Digital Converter (TDC) architecture”
- Low dead time and accurate distance ranging.
“On-chip DSP with accurate depth algorithm”
- High precision covering from short to long range, even with very dark or glossy objects.
- Multi-target detection (can recognize the transparent objects such as the glass materials).
“Fast measurement up to 21.6kHz”
“Maximum distance ranging up to 50m”
|Accuracy [mm]||±20 @0.05-12m|
|1-δ Precision [mm]||<5mm
|Laser diode||300mW CW in pulsed operation|
|Supply voltage [V]||5|
Following operating characteristics are measured with our typical evaluation kit. Please contact us if you are interested in our TOF LiDAR solutions.